Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: the Lightning Thief

Percy is a half blood. Half blood means half god half human. He is the son of Poseidon the sea god. Poseidon never met his son. Percy was expeled from six schools. Yancy acadamy (where he went to school now)had a math teacher named Mrs.Dodds was a furie a monster that had a fire whip saber tooth teeth & bat like wings. There is a boy at the camp that Percy goes to named Luke and he stole Zeus's master bolt. Percy's job is to return the master bolt. Percy gets the bolt and returns the the bolt.


My favorite charactor  was Grover the satyr because he was half man half goat. I like Grover because he looked like he was eleven but he was at least 26! Grover is a great satyr.

I am very excited to see the movie. I hope they put the fight of Ares vs. Percy into the movie.

5 comments:

  1. I think I had a math teacher who looked like that.

    What's the bolt going to be used for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your comments about the book. Wasn't it a long one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious about the same thing as your Zeyde. What is the bolt good for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a great book. When is the movie coming out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bolt is Zeus's most powerful weapon. It was also the most powerful weapon in the world.

    ReplyDelete